September 25, 2008

The Huma?


Here it is. It's old, it's heavy and it may just pre-date my Grandma but it seems to go okay taking into account the weird clacking noise it makes every time the needle goes up and down. It's my new-ish 'Huma' (is that even a real brand?) sewing machine I bought from the second hand shop for just 20 euro which I 'think' was a bargain. The knobs and the instructions are all a little foreign but the 'Huma' seems to sew a treat. The best part is the retro suitcase it comes in!



Some cute fabric I bought in Japan. I'm thinking my first project will be some pencil cases made with the little flower pot fabric.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hi Liz , there's one left but i'm keeping it in case one gets lost in the mail. So if they all arrive , there's one for you available !