October 17, 2008

Gocco - I missed you.

Ahh, my gocco. It seems totally wrong to waste all those carbon credits by having my Mum post my gocco printer all the way to the Netherlands but it's so much fun having it here. Thanks Mum!

Once I got going it was hard to stop so I just kept experimenting on different surfaces. This notebook is probably my favourite! I found a shop that sells plain books with no logos on them for quite a good price so I'm thinking of buying a couple to print on and popping them up in my etsy shop. I was really happy with the quality of the print.




I also got quite excited about how well the prints worked out on this white linen fabric.



And while I had the screen all inked-up I thought I would print some simple greeting cards on some nice textured cream stock. The prints were a little patchy but I think that's part of the hand-printed charm. I hope to put these in my etsy shop as well.



The gocco hard at work.



Phew! Had a productive day.

No comments: