December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays


I have to just say that it's not even the 25th and I have already been spoiled rotten with so many generous presents sent from some of my favourite people in Australia. Thank you, thank you again!
Clockwise from top left: stack of Amy Butler fat quarters (they're going into my new quilt - yea!), all the lovely patterns, lovely felt Christmas decorations from Australia's Mozi, Blue Mountain tea from T2 (delicious), AND some beautiful notebooks and stationery from O-Check Design Graphics. Definitely check them out!


I'm off to London today for Christmas armed with list of crafty places to visit which I snaffled from an old post on Kirin notebook. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holidays and I will hopefully have some inspiration to show you from the UK when I return!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Ooooh, Hope you're enjoying London lovey!! Hopefully that list of suggested crafty places is serving you well :)