March 18, 2008

Balloons. Tomatoes. Ice cream.

It's been a while. I know. But I'm back and better than ever before (maybe). Although I haven't had much time for craft in the past couple of weeks - I have been enjoying having my digital camera with me and at the ready. Here's a snapshot of the past couple of weeks.



Balloons flying over the top of my house. They made this great 'whooshing' noise that makes all the dogs go crazy.



The last harvest of our tomatoes for the season.




I had a bit of a bad week last week and my lovely friend Zoe brought me over a tub of chocolate gelati to cheer me up. Read into my melted leftovers what you will.

Since Easter is coming up and I'm staying in Melbourne I am planning on cranking out the gocco printer and doing something creative. It's been sitting in a box for the last two weeks since it arrived just willing me to print. Hopefully I'll have something to show over the weekend!

No comments: