November 10, 2008

happy with this one.


So, I adjusted the pattern slightly from the bag I posted last week and I'm pretty happy with the outcome. This bag I made in black linen (so nice) with a cream cotton lining (quite rough/natural in texture). Also, some wooden button details on the handle. This one's ready for the shop. Hope to make more this week!




Inside of the bag with little pocket for mobile phone/keys. Do you think I've done enough screen printing with this tree!? I think so.






Some Tolka branding - it's got to be done...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute! i loves it miss lizzie... you are a clever bee!
xo xo zoƫ

Anonymous said...

wow adorable! That would be so perfect for school... how big is it?
I'd love to buy, but I live in the States (shipping is outrageous), and I also see that your shop has nothing in it at the moment :(
Do you have a pattern for this bag? I'm no seamstress but if I could own a beauty like that I'd give it a shot! Please let me know, thank you!
ch0c0lateaterr@gmail.com