November 10, 2008

who needs tonsils anyway?

I thought tonsillitis was something you only got when you were 12. Not so. Having been moping about for the last week, I awoke from the fog yesterday to finish off a few projects. The hankies seemed like an appropriate place to start as I was feeling guilty about the 3 rolls of toilet paper I had chewed through blowing my nose these past days...



The hankies are 100% cotton (creamish in colour) with 3 pleats sewn on the left. I used the gocco to screen print the tree in the bottom corner. I made quite a few and will put them on etsy in sets of two.


I also stitched up some little trace paper envelopes to package up the tree cards I printed last week. Also got around to making a little screen to stamp Tolka onto the back of the cards. Hopefully these too will be on etsy by the end of the week.

No comments: