November 17, 2008

yellow. not so happy.


Had a crappy gocco day today. Was just doing some testing for new prints but everything seemed to go wrong. Inks to runny, inks to sticky, smoodgy prints, mixing up a purple colour (I hate purple) when I was trying to get a pinky-orange... I was trying to do some two colour prints but as you can see by the flop above, it just wasn't my day.



However, the day wasn't a total loss as we went to the 80th birthday exhibition for Dutch graphic/type designer Wim Crouwel in Rotterdam. Thinking of becoming a modernist...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i hate it when gocco goes awry...such a waste of expensive supplies and oh, so frustrating. better luck next time!

Liz Cox said...

Thanks for the support Carrie! The gocco and I are going to have some time apart for now :)