December 6, 2008

tags. various.

Some little gocco, gift tags...



The houses from my sketch book.



My little Dutch girl from the Christmas cards. (Note to self: DO NOT use sticky tape to mask out areas of my gocco screen - it ruins it!) I saw blue and white twine last week, the same style as the red and white seen here, which I really wanted to use on these tags but now I can't for the life of me remember in which shop I saw it. I feel like I've looked everywhere...



I'm going to make little packs of 8 or 10 (I can't decide) and pop them up in the shop this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all!

Lara said...

Cute!! Nice use for the houses too :)

Anonymous said...

heres my link for bakers twine, maybe a wee bit finer, but you might find something.
Tags are lovely.

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=tag_title_supplies&search_query=bakers%20twine