December 7, 2008

the weekend.

This weekend was a bit of this and a bit of that. More pencil cases were made - going off to a nice home. (I think I'll be a little sad once I run out of this fabric!)


More gocco trials. I tried printing the houses onto a baby t-shirt but it really looks too heavy and was a little bit patchy... (I also printed it a little too high on the t-shirt. Whoops!) I think a plain cotton t-shirt would have worked better with the gocco - something not so soft. That's my theory anyway.



I also finally got around to creating a bit of an online portfolio/website for my other 'less crafty but still creative' side. It's terribly basic but I think does the job.






Lastly I saw a great film called Boy A. It was little confronting and I did get a little teary but it was worth it!

No comments: